Agape (Ancient Greek ἀγάπη, agapē; pronounced: ah-GAH-peh) is a Greco-Christian term referring to love, the highest form of love.
We envision our studio to exude our love of dance, but more importantly our love for others. A love so great that it is unconditional and sacrificial. Therefore we chose Agape Dance Lab.
Dancers feel welcomed and part of a family. They receive professional instruction in a supportive and wholesome environment.
• Personal attention
• Positive relaxed atmosphere to help build dancers confidence
• Flexible Schedule
• FREE trial classes
• Experienced instructors
• Open lines of communication with instructors
• Variety of styles to keep dancers interested and challenged
• Tap teaches rhythm and improves coordination. Tap is a great class especially for students with an interest in Musical Theater.
• Jazz offers the foundations of the popular forms of dance that you see in today’s media. It is a technique based style which promotes balance, flexibility, coordination and musicality.
• Ballet is the foundation of all dance styles. Ballet promotes correct posture, balance, gracefulness, flexibility and discipline.
• Lyrical is an interpretive style of dance. It combines the foundations of both Ballet and Jazz and fosters creative expression. Previous training in Jazz or Ballet required.
• Hip-hop builds fitness and increases confidence. It is a high energy style of dance where students learn the latest moves for the dance floor.
• Tumbling promotes growth in flexibility and strength training. Students will learn how to execute tricks at their individual level.